BROKEN IV - AARP Recruitment Party
SPECIAL AARP DISCOUNT POLICY - 5% off!!
AARP Recruitment Party!!!
If you are kinky, and 50 or older, joining AARP (American Association of Retired Perverts) provides you a wealth of benefits at a very reasonable cost.
Some of the AARP Benefits include:
* "Toybag" insurance - Total coverage for all your BDSM toys including loss due to theft, misplacement, unruly subs destroying equipment, as well as "maintenance" coverage including cracker and fall replacement on singletail whips, annual trim for your floggers and complete bootblacking coverage.
* Comprehensive Latex coverage for tears, rips, or stains including complimentary full body shining at all major events.
* Access to our comprehensive website including answers to hundreds of questions of concern to the older pervert. Ranging from "How do I incorporate my incontinence into play" to "When can a cane be used as a cane", this resource is a must-have for the Elder generation.
* Fetlife group https://www.fetlife.com/groups/105864 is there for your social needs. Feel free to post questions about growing older in the BDSM community as well as sharing your hard earned years of wisdom with the rest of the community.
* Advice about planning for the future: Articles and videos on such topics as: "Toy succession planning or What happens to your dungeon when you're dead", "Maintaining the edge when you're losing your edge.", "Financial planning for the older pervert - Volunteering to cut party costs.", and "What to do when your balls bang your knees"
* Advocacy for the older pervert. A voice in the dungeons and interwebs for TEG. Our platform: "TNG Sucks", "BENT Sucks"
Speaking about your issues regarding age discrimination and how exactly like racism it is. Or isn't.
* Party Services at all participating dungeons including Toy Bag Portage, Head-of-the-line bathroom privileges, wake up services for extended aftercare, complimentary on-call fluffing services to get you ready, and free access to a Sybian or fucking machine for when you're too damn tired.
AARP provides all these benefits and more for a very low price. And, with our combined purchasing power we've negotiated extensive discounts across many kinky and perverted services including:
15% off all parties and classes at participating dungeons.
10% off all Mr. S. and Stockroom purchases.
20% off all pro-domme services from AARP member Pro-Dommes
Free access to the Folsom Street Fair!!
So, don't miss out on the opportunity, come to the party and signup for AARP - The group for old fucks!
BROKEN IV - The Party for TEG (The Elder Generation)
What: A Play party for people 40 and older. For TEG - The Elder Generation
Who: You must be 40+, Younger folks are welcome if you are in the company of an Elder.
Where: Alchemy at 1060 Folsom Street, San Francisco
When: October 3rd, 2014. 8:00 - 1:00. You may note that this is in conflict with BENT. That's ok. We're all cool with it. It's better than new tennis balls on the walker!
Cost: $20 per person. No Money at the door. We're using Brown Paper Tickets, we'll have your name on the will-call list at the door. Use: [Broken Party][http://brokenparty.brownpapertickets.com]
SPECIAL PRICING FOR AARP MEMBERS! 5% off!
The above is all in jest, we love Bent and the people who attend. This is just for people who are past the age range that Bent targets.
Contrary to the above, you don't have to be well versed in the ways of the BDSM-force to come to Broken. Newbies are welcome, and this is a fine "first party" for those who are just discovering BDSM.
If you are over 40 and your play partner is younger, you are welcome to bring them. However, just as with Bent, remember that (tongue back in cheek) the goal is to create a safe space for older people to express their sexuality without the judgement and outright lust so often directed towards us by the younger generation.
THERE WILL BE NO DM's. Behave yourselves. If there is a problem, find Torque and he will resolve it for you.
THERE WILL BE NO ALCOHOL. I know Alchemy permits it, however I do not.
THERE WILL BE SOME FOOD/MUNCHIES. We will have non alcoholic drinks and snacks. Donations of food and drink are welcome if you want to bring something for the table.
So, please bear this in mind: nobody is bitter about Bent, or trying to one up it, or hurt it in any way. We're just bitter about aging. But, it happens, and while some of us lament that our bodies are no longer as attractive as we once were (and nobody has told our libidos) we're all coming to terms with it.
I should also point out that I'm being intentionally crass in my BROKEN posts.
All the ideas, comments, etc. above are coming from a place of fun regardless of how they sound. In fact, sounding bitter about it is part of the fun! :-)
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|